The office holds licenses (Greece) in the following design categories :
- Design of Hydraulic Works (Category 13) class Ε’/12
- Geotechnical studies and investigations (Category 21) class D’/7
- Structural works (Category 08) class A’/1
- Transport Engineering Studies (Category 10) class A’/1
- Environmental Studies (Category 27) class A’/1
The office is equipped and keeps on being equipped with cutting-edge computer systems and software at international level. It has also a large electronic and non-electronic library, as well as free access to international electronic libraries (ASCE-JOURNALS), especially in the subject area of Hydraulic and Geotechnical engineer.
Furthermore, during the multi annual activity of the company providing the above services, the company has ensured the permanent cooperation with experienced qualified external associates-consultants in similar subject areas (i.e technical geologist, structural engineer, mechanical engineer, environmentalists e.t.c.), in order to be able, when it is required, to organize and coordinate the most suitable study group, which will cover all the corresponding needs of the Owner of the Project.