Date of Birth:
|Institution||:||University of Patras, Greece|
Environmental Studies (Category 27), Class A
Proficiency Degree (Certified Association Executive (CAE)) in English (University of Michigan).
Excellent knowledge of information systems and technologies.
Shareholder of “SOFIOS CONSULTING ENGINEERS S.A.”
Employee – Member of the Board
Information & Technology Officer.
Continuous education and training in seminars such as:
- Revit Basic (Autodesk), 10/2019 (InfoStudio)
- Electronic submission of tenders to ESIDIS for Public Works & Studies tenders, 02/2018 (Forum Training & Consulting)
- 3DS MAX BASIC, 10/2016 (Infostudio)
- Concrete Practices: Before, During and After, based on Technical Instruction 2 : Concreting with high ambient temperature, Hellenic Civil Engineering Association, 05/2016
- Concrete Practices: Before, During and After, based on Technical Instruction 3: Concrete Weathering, Hellenic Civil Engineering Association, 11/2015
|Country – Date||:||Greece, 09/2014 – Today|
|Employer||:||“SOFIOS CONSULTING ENGINEERS S.A.”|
|Position||Employee – Shareholder – Member of the Board|
|Responsibilities||:||Information & Technology Officer.
|Country – Date||:||09/2013 – 08/2014|
|Responsibilities||:||Courses on mathematics and physics in high school pupils|
|Country – Date||:||09/2005 – 04/2006|
|Responsibilities||:||Seller internet service (ADSL) and product OTE|